Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still Some Evil

I guess the title of this post still contridicts my whole pupose of making a blog in the first place, but there's someting you should know about evil: Without it, we are selfish...even though selfishness in itself is a sin.
I think that without the bad, we couldn't appriciate the good. I kinda learned this lesson as a kid. When things seemed all but good, the only though that comforted me was "things have to get better because they can't get worse." I guess you could say that once things actually did get better I did nothing but enjoy it. Of course, I still always wanted more, but I was content and happy, some might even say.
I watched the movie "Devil" by M. Knight Shyamalan and it said something rather moving towards me...If there's such thing as an evil like the Devil then God must be real too.

No comments:

Post a Comment