Monday, January 24, 2011

Still Time To Try Try Again

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
George Bernard Shaw

I believe that any man who can win fight is a winning  man, but a man who can pick himself back up after he's fallen is the better man.
We may not relize that sometimes even though we don't always win or get chosen, sometimes the respect we gain and the friends we make along the way are more precious. I know for a fact that every time I've ever made a mistake and not just laughed it off and tried again, that I was looked down upon more for giving up. For people who though that I didn't want it as bad as others, I always despised. Until I relized that I wasn't the only one who made mistakes; that those people who know did make it were very talented at whatever it was they wanted because they wanted it bad. Plus, they had the confidence to say that they were okay with either outcome.
So I guess, my mission statment for this post is that never give up because of a silly embaressing mistake because 9 times outta 10, if you can just smile about it, the world will hand you something in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment